Friday, August 28, 2015

Books You Really Want to Read

I've realized that people not in the bookish community might not be aware of this fact, but it is still present: you don't always read the book you've been dying to read first. This can be for a number of reasons.


  1. You don't want to be disappointed- who does?
  2. School, Work, Writing Harry Potter fanfiction, ect.- this is why most people never read.
  3. There are other books you're currently reading- it'll ruin both books reading experiences (probably)
  4. You just can't bring yourself to do it- this is probably why I don't do it most often. It's not that I don't want to read the book, or that I haven't been waiting for months to get it, it's just that I get myself to open the pages and glue my eyes to them. This sounds like i'm not a reader, but I think if you are one, you'll understand.
Random thoughts of the day, over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment