Saturday, August 29, 2015

Most Anticipated Books (for me) Fall 2015

I want them now.

1. Beastly Bones by William Ritter

As you know, I loved Jackaby, and come one, I needed the next book. I'm slowly getting through The Map, but I picked that up right before I started Harry Potter, so it might still be a while.



2. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness

The cover glows in the dark, and I mean it sounds pretty awesome, but the cover. The cover. Also, I love anything British (almost).



3. Da Vinci's Tiger by L. M. Elliot

I just love the cover so much that I have to buy it. The cover changed, though, but I'm not going to allow that thought to penetrate my mind until it comes in the mail.




4. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

The cover. Also, a western.



5. Dreamland by Robert L. Anderson

IT SOUNDS SO COOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment